WHERE UNIQUE IS ORDINARY!

reclaimed ~ repurposed ~ salvaged collections

FOR HOME & GARDEN

September 25, 2021

Season Finale!

A bit earlier than planned, this is the last sale weekend at Emily’s in Webster for Checkered Corner and all the vendors. It’s a moving out sale and the deals are GREAT on so much amazing merch. Come find us!


    
Beautiful 20" fall pillows only $10 each

Vintage cabinet
only $65


Antique gas stove is a steal @ $175


Only a few book pages pumpkins left!

A few side tables are waiting for a new home


In my favorite Colonial Red this is my last
build of the season.  Piano bench meets old door.
Hardware on this one is perfectly fun for any decor.
$85!!


Although it's sad to leave what has been great space for Checkered Corner for the last 3 years.  I'm looking forward to what lies ahead.  I'm hoping to find
A NEW SANDBOX FOR MY TOYS
close to the Webster WI area and open next spring.

Keep you posted!
Thank you for finding & following me
anita