WHERE UNIQUE IS ORDINARY!

reclaimed ~ repurposed ~ salvaged collections

FOR HOME & GARDEN

September 30, 2018

SEPTEMBER HIGHLIGHTS

This month has been a blur! Beautiful...but disappeared much too fast.  Here are a few of my favorite moments ~ ~
 
APPLE picking with my mom for apple crisp.  DELISH!
 
JUNK BONANZA Shakopee, Minnesota. I attended the first one in 2006 and bought my first grocery cart to haul loads of treasures to my truck.  Fun to see the founder Ki Nassauer again after many years. Shared the fun with gal pals who also appreciate a great browse of unique vendors.  May have to trek back for the spring show!
 
Outdoor baseball and junking call for Hot Dogs!
 
LOTS OF GREAT picking spots this trip that I hadn't been to before.  I WILL be back...
  
Gorgeous childs folding chair was a great find!
Love this beautiful set of DIY encyclopedias
FUN!! potted chair