WHERE UNIQUE IS ORDINARY!

reclaimed ~ repurposed ~ salvaged collections

FOR HOME & GARDEN

October 11, 2016

Before and After...

and this time its NOT a piece of furniture.  
I love this time of year when the colors turn and then fade.   
 I'm wild about ORANGE and love these Lucifer Crocosmia [kro-KOZ-mee-ah]

To me they are now just as pretty as when in bloom so I had to bring em inside to my kitchen window.

OKAY now on to furniture . . .  
Just the BEFORE pics now as I'm finally home to give them some attention in the form of paint.  Wahoo! GARAGE THERAPY is ahead this week. . .
     Sweet little storage cabinet could fit anywhere!
          20"L x 12"D x 34"H
 
and this super console could be a nice entry piece or sofa table 48"L x 16D x 28H



See you back here later for the AFTER photos!