WHERE UNIQUE IS ORDINARY!

reclaimed ~ repurposed ~ salvaged collections

FOR HOME & GARDEN

October 30, 2023


 
FUN
trip to Round Top Antique Fair last week!  

I had driven to Round Top by myself last fall and was overwhelmed with ALL the miles of shops, tents & fields of antiques & junk.  This year I opted for a scenic trek from where I live on a coach bus with a group of kindred spirits. Was wonderful to enjoy the surroundings without having to deal with traffic or parking.  Being I had done the Big Red Barn last year, I decided to scout around Warrenton this trip.  

FABULOUS!  I covered as much ground as I could in about 4 hours.  Was great to have under carriage cargo space on the bus to put everything.  Here are just a few favs and my purchases, most of which will stay here in my Texas house.  Next spring I will be shopping for Checkered Corner.  Can’t wait!



LOVE the book displays in the Campbell Building…