WHERE UNIQUE IS ORDINARY!

reclaimed ~ repurposed ~ salvaged collections

FOR HOME & GARDEN

January 6, 2018

It's time to hit the reset button
CHANGE and enhance some routines
to refresh for the year ahead
For me that means . . .
TAP MY RIGHT BRAIN more and add some components to my booth at The Carriage Shoppes that will keep me INSPIRED to continue to CREATE a unique shopping experience for you. 

WORD OF THE MONTH IS BACK!
 
You will find this word incorporated in decor during January

As in my previous occasional market business model, I will be adding a new THEME every month coordinating creations and collections...this month features
    BOOKS & BRASS
gorgeous brass tray inspires you to ring for tea
a PASSION for  PRINT brings more fun altered book projects every month


Check back often for more photos and details